ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear shocks

clio 172 sport
my rearshocks have gone and was looking to upgrade them but cant seem to find any the ones i can find all say excl. 2.0l and v6 can u actually get upgraded rear shocks for these without going for coil overs
thanks

ITB BG 182
^ Koni STR.T are the worst dampers i have ever used in my life! i fitted some to my DCI100 with eibachs. binned them 2 weeks later

OK, so what have you used that is better for the price range of £50-£60?

I have popped 4 Renault OEM ones now and they are £60 each, these Koni's can not be as bad as the OEM ones, surely!

V6 255
they quoted me 49+vat each for 172mk2 ones, so got em from wests on here delivered

Who did you speak to? Adam is the guy to have a chat to there. I got 172 cup shocks all round for just £140. Just had to pick them up instead of getting them delivered. Hopefully they'll be a bit firmer than the standard ones on the phase 1 at the minute

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
OK, so what have you used that is better for the price range of £50-£60?

I have popped 4 Renault OEM ones now and they are £60 each, these Koni's can not be as bad as the OEM ones, surely!

£45 for Bilstein Black OE but imo you cant beat the genuine renault KYB's just a shame you need to replace them every 2 years lol

£91 each for rear yellow koni adjustable shocks from larkspeed and fronts are £123 each

And now offering lifetime warranty on koni yellows!!;)

Shall be putting my order in i think..£438 delivered from larkspeed

Set of 4 fully adjustable koni yellows to go with my sportlines:D

Last edited:

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
182 cup rear shocks £49.90 each inc VAT & delivery

HERE

I've used them loads recently, excellent service. It's actually Fish Brothers Renault in Swindon.

ITB BG 182
And now offering lifetime warranty on koni yellows!!;)

Shall be putting my order in i think..£438 delivered from larkspeed

Set of 4 fully adjustable koni yellows to go with my sportlines:D
Might see if they are interested in a GB sorta thing...

182 cup rear shocks £49.90 each inc VAT & delivery

HERE

I've used them loads recently, excellent service. It's actually Fish Brothers Renault in Swindon.

Are these only for the 182 Cup or will they fit the 182 with cup suspension (full fat)?

Any info/opinions on these?

Last edited:
Are these only for the 182 Cup or will they fit the 182 with cup suspension (full fat)?

To answer my own question and for anyone else looking for this, called them today and they confirmed that these are correct fitment for 182 with cup suspension.