ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear side windows...

ICE'dberg MK2 172
How easy are they to be taken out?? I think they are glued in but need them dropping 5mm to enable a roof rack mount to fit ..:mad::mad:

ICE'dberg MK2 172
Anyone on here a window fitter???

I've got the Thule roof bars and they fit a treat on my 172... and probably everyone elses.... except my daughters 182.

Said she could borrow the bars, so she went and spent £150 on a roof box only to find the offside window has been stuck in 5mm higher than the other so not allowing the clamp to go between the glass and the frame.

Bloody Reno can't even get that right!!!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
sounds more trouble than its worth mate, i've heard they are a nightmare to deal with.

Lots of Alfas
I once asked a bloke from renault, he didnt really seem to know and just said 'they are sealed'. You can get the Renault roof bars from Renault or ebay which fit a treat, I have a set to carry my bike.