ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear speaker wires doesnt output any power clio 2 ph1

Clio ll ph 1
Hello, so ive decided to replacem my front speakers and move my old ones to the rear cause there were none. The thing is my multimeter doesnt measure any power on the wires to the rear so is there any fuse i have to insert or is my wiring faulty cause left doesnt work neither the right one. Or maybe my jack for the stereo doesnt outpit for all 4 speakers although it says its 4x30(now i replaced with 4x60 but i left old wiring)
Thanks guys

Clio ll ph 1
So on the left side of the picture are wires which i got with my stereo, ond the right are wires ive got with my car.. i think that there are missing wires from my back speakers

Attachments

• 70B0F620-81A9-4CAA-B24E-1F1D68371AD5.jpeg
    70B0F620-81A9-4CAA-B24E-1F1D68371AD5.jpeg
    437.9 KB · Views: 287
  • F20A3EF3-B28B-4A48-903A-216FEA084E39.jpeg
    F20A3EF3-B28B-4A48-903A-216FEA084E39.jpeg
    485.9 KB · Views: 130
  • F956829B-1C31-4609-9C47-D672FE9A29DA.jpeg
    F956829B-1C31-4609-9C47-D672FE9A29DA.jpeg
    314.4 KB · Views: 134
Where are you measuring from for power?

Are there any plugs in the rear speaker pockets? Doesn't seem likely by the cars wiring photo, the empty pins in the white plug should be them, and they are missing

From the headunit, run new speaker wire from the greens and the purples to the new rear speakers. The diagram on the rear of the headunit shows you it.

Clio ll ph 1
Where are you measuring from for power?

Are there any plugs in the rear speaker pockets? Doesn't seem likely by the cars wiring photo, the empty pins in the white plug should be them, and they are missing

From the headunit, run new speaker wire from the greens and the purples to the new rear speakers. The diagram on the rear of the headunit shows you it.
Sea, i drive a coupe and behijd the speaker covers there were sockets for speakers.. is it possible other end is somewhere in the dashboard?

Clio ll ph 1
Anything's possible but from your picture they aren't. And if no power is getting to them then they are either a previously removed aftermarket set up, or Renault are laughing at you
Ahahha i think the last thing is so true.. ill send a picture of that jack in the back

monaco 172
Your first picture, the plug on the left with 8 wires is the ones for the 4 speakers so providing this is plugged into your headunits speaker output I can't see why they wouldn't be working.

Is the fader set to the front only?

megane 285 sport
The one on the left is from the stereo, the one on the right is the cars loom, which only has the front speaker wires connected into it.

Clio ll ph 1
Your first picture, the plug on the left with 8 wires is the ones for the 4 speakers so providing this is plugged into your headunits speaker output I can't see why they wouldn't be working.

Is the fader set to the front only?
The left one is the jack i got with my stereo, and it is not connected to any wiring because i have only four wires in the i suppose oem jack for only front speakers. In the back there is this plug (picture is from this forum but i guarantee i have the same one in left side tunnel) so i am bit confused why arent they run thru the jack in headunit

Clio ll ph 1
I found this now so ill check if i can find them there and post if ive managed to solve this problem so maybe someone else gets the help they need

Attachments

• 8D8BF9FF-23CE-44AD-BC3F-71E198CD3BFD.png
    8D8BF9FF-23CE-44AD-BC3F-71E198CD3BFD.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 103