ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear speakers not working

Clio 1.2 RT mk2 ph1
Hello

I am trying to get my rear speakers working in my clio, they are not the standard ones and are aftermarket. The car is a mk2 ph1 and has a standard renault philips radio cassette. In the boot it has

DSCF1826Copy.jpg

DSCF1830Copy.jpg

and two of these speakers in the parcel shelf

DSCF1829Copy.jpg

I know the amp is a Koac V3 which google says is rubbish so is any of the rest any good? and what are passive cross overs for???

Currently it goes radio - Amp - one crossover - 2nd crossover - speakers and theres no sound. Would it be best to remove eveything and just wire up the speakers?

Thanks

Nessy

Clio 16v
A Crossover Splits the full range signal from the amp into 2 seperate signals, one for the mid and one for the tweeter

The HU goes to the amp, the amp then goes into the crossovers teh crossovers then should goto the speakers

looks like the crossovers are not conencted to your amp (teh close up picture of teh crossover certainly doesnt have anything connected to teh input)