ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Speakers.

12 Months and counting...
I'm installing some rear speakers into a mates 1.4 Extreme next week, I know what I'm doing just one thing is throwing me. And that is, how do I actually get to them to fit them. It's a 3-door so if I'm correct in thinking it has the little bulges for them. Are they easy to open up or do I have to remove a lot?

Help appreciated, pics/guide's will be more helpful mind.

Cheers, Sam.

CLIO Iceberg 172
if its anything like the 1*2's lift up the rear bench and pop off the drink holder bin covers they are attached to the speaker grills, they are just pop on and off jobs no screws,
just make sure you don't break any clips be gentle with it and it will pop off easy

once fitted just replace covers, i userly give mine a wipe down before i put them back otherwise all that crap that you will find in there is just gonna sit there lol

Mk2 172
There not worth changing anyway. The application is dreadful as they are basically mounted in fresh air. you wont gain any volume by replacing them with something better either.

12 Months and counting...
TOGUSA - So all I have to do is lift the rear bench then which bit pops off? You've lost me, if you could get a pic showing me which bit comes that would be a great help mate.

Dan R - Thing is though, there's not actually any speakers there. So it's just a case of putting some in for now. He's looking at upgrading them all soon anyways, front comps, sub etc.

But either way I'm just doing it for a friend.

Mk2 172
TOGUSA - So all I have to do is lift the rear bench then which bit pops off? You've lost me, if you could get a pic showing me which bit comes that would be a great help mate.

Dan R - Thing is though, there's not actually any speakers there. So it's just a case of putting some in for now. He's looking at upgrading them all soon anyways, front comps, sub etc.

Thats cool then. Just tell him not to spend alot on them :)

CLIO Iceberg 172

ill see what i can do