ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear speakers

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Hi all,

My Clio is an authentique one and doesnt have any rear speakers as standard i think, im just wondering does anyone know if the wires will be there to install some easily or will i have to wire some in myself?

Thanks

Renault Clio MK4 RS
im going to have to become a clio sport member arnt i :p spend of what little money i have, suppose its going to save me money in the long run though! :p

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Why bother ?

Serious question. You sit in the front.

You ever in the back ? Do the fronts not go loud enough that when you're 3/4 up, the rear passengers can't hear it at all ? Has anyone ever complained !?

There shouldn't be anything >200Hz coming from speakers behind you in a car.

Renault Clio MK4 RS
my front speakers are pretty shabby and as soon as i put the volume above half way they start to crackle and it gets on my nerves and im thinking of changing the front ones, just want to put some rear speakers in it aswell. Not some 6x9's just some 5" speakers in the back :)

Renault Clio MK4 RS
But, again, you're in the front.

Sub in the boot, cut the bass from the fronts (half decent HU needed) and you're sorted.

Ive got a sub in the boot, just sub even with the bass turned down on the head unit and the bass boost turned down on the amp and it still sort of makes listening to the song pointless as of the bass but only for most songs, think just upgrade the speakers and i may be able to hear the songs then :p