ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear splitter fitting

i have been told that it is possibe to put a front splitter onto the back bumper on a clio 16v is this true ?
has anyone got a guide ?

cheers :S

Beetle
yeah it's possible done it on mine, makes quite a difference imo
zorstrear.jpg

blkrearlow.jpg

Beetle
Takes a lot of fiddly cutting with a small hacksaw because the bit where it lips over the bottom of the bumper is made of metal. You have to cut a number of sections off it so that it will bend round the corners aswell. Mine isn't screwed on or anything and its stayed on securely, been on for 7 months at least now

well if the weathers good tomorow i will have a go it makes the back end look so much better i saw the pic of that red clio a while ago and thas what made me decide to try to do it to mine ;)

so its just hacksaw off the bits that get in the way then pk it on sounds all right to do i will have a go and hopefully post some pics of my beast lol

thanks for all the help :)

Beetle
It's ok, i stole the idea from Dan_mk1 ;)
If you want any pics of where i cut the top bit let me know and i'll sort some out