ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear spoiler pics:)

Flame Red (172)
hi..

i just ordered a spoiler from k tec..i relly would like to see some clio's with rear spoiler on in..preferably "red flame"..plzz

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
k-tec do a few spoilers mate...and flame red is rare...can't think of any with aftermarket spoilers.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
car11-09-05023.jpg

A well built VW
Reno double spoiler that is my boy
Put up a link to the ktec page with your spoiler we may be able to help !!!

AJR used to have one Has has one not in red tho... but might give you an idea we can tell you if you post the link

A well built VW
Yeah thats the Koncept pictured above on AJR's old car Vinny C has it on his but its silver and the only other car i know with one on is wee gads but thats nautilus blue
IMHO it looks out of place unless you have other body mods done to your car try posting a pic of your motor im sure someone may be able to do a photoshop on it for you

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It looked good on mine, in terms of a modified car...Jus no me after a wee while...Or you Shaun.