ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear wheel camber

996845_672078809470193_725651559_n.jpg
Apologies if i come across a bit dumb with this but i could do with some help please, I have recently fitted 30mm spacers on the rear which in hindsight i probably should have gone with 20mm, my wheels are now scrubbing on bumps and dips in the road and when i have passengers, how much additional camber do you guys think im gonna need in order to tuck these under the arches? am i gonna need to get some shims or could they just be adjusted at a garage? will k-tec's -1 degree shims be enough do u think? or am i gonna need more, if so where can i get shims with more? would really appreciate some help please :)

Clio
M8 I think u need 2.5 3 degrees to tuck them but then u g3t into tyre weqr problems id buy oth3r spacers b3 cheaper

RS Clio 172 Cup
If your using it on a the road camber will eat tyres, id do as you suggested and buy smaller spacers