ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rebled my brakes - sorted HUZZAH !

Trophy #267
Having changed hoses for braided last Sat and making a pigs ear of bleeding the system, I had another crack last nite with the help of a gunsons eezibleed kit.
As i knew i sucked up air when bleeding the drivers rear i was expecting to find it there or the front passenger pair.
Did front passenger 1st as per edde's advice and followed by right rear and whilst bleeding under pressure, also pressed the pedal slightly.
Whoosh, out came lots of air and voila :) I did the full system for completeness, put wheels on tested and now I have a firm pedal again.

Guide is in process and just needs updating witht his info and shall be up !

Having changed hoses for braided last Sat and making a pigs ear of bleeding the system, I had another crack last nite with the help of a gunsons eezibleed kit.
As i knew i sucked up air when bleeding the drivers rear i was expecting to find it there or the front passenger pair.
Did front passenger 1st as per edde's advice and followed by right rear and whilst bleeding under pressure, also pressed the pedal slightly.
Whoosh, out came lots of air and voila :) I did the full system for completeness, put wheels on tested and now I have a firm pedal again.

Guide is in process and just needs updating witht his info and shall be up !

Glad to find out it all worked out in the end.

A guide would be handy with pics etc I've meant to write a proper one but never manged to get motivated enough