ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro owners...

LY R26
Just put a set in the 172 and was wondering if people left the pretensioner uncovered or can you buy covers for them like the trophy had as standard?

as mine looks now..

DSC_0186.jpg

the cover on Dad's trophy...

DSC_0206.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I sold some Recaros without the leather bits to cover the pretensioners along time ago, think they have moved house a few times now? Guess these could be my old ones. If there is a slight scratch on the back of one of the seats it'll be them. I scratched them when transporting, it's very slight.

As for the leather bits, I think they're harder to come by than you think.

LY R26
were yours from a trophy jamie or aftermarket ones?

I'm prob going to get some made up and use the trophy ones as a template.

Evo 6, E92 320d
i had a look on there but couldnt see any

You will probably have to call them, failing that if you know someone good with fabric/sewing machines they would be easy enough to create. Edit: looks like you had that idea already;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
They were aftermarket items bought direct from Recaro. Were mint. When I got them 2nd hand I never got any, just an oversight.

LY R26
I bought them from wests renault off here and i think he got them 2nd hand off someone so could possibly be these but you never know.