ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro Pole Position subframes

Did a search, it threw up a few queries but not a definite answer.

I have the Recaro Pole position with side mounts, sliding frame and floor mounts for an Audi A4.

The seats and side mounts (and im guessing sliders are universal) however Recaro do not stock a floor mount for the ph2 172.

So is there another brand that is compatible with the Recaro side mounts or am I looking at a custom job? Ideally I want to retain the sliding function and to keep what I already have i,e not to splash out on more frame/brackets.

Cheers guys

I will look into the OPM subframes then. Looking further into it, I have been told that Recaro do one for the clio but they dont reccomend fitting it, poss due to the height of the top of the seat??

Is it an MOT failure to have a fixed seat?

Here is a pic of the current fitment in the Audi

DSC01321.jpg

Its a bit hit and miss to if fixed seats will fail. I really hope not!

Mark Fish sells a subframe kit, there is someone in the for sale section selling them.

Its a bit hit and miss to if fixed seats will fail. I really hope not!

Mark Fish sells a subframe kit, there is someone in the for sale section selling them.

Cheers bud, will look into it, if the worst comes to the worst I will just have to have them fixed.

Other option is to sell the PP complete to another Audi owner and then buy buckets and frames for the clio....