ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro Seat Options

Ash J

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1 172
What options are there for fitting Recaro seats in a 182 which did not come with them from factory?

If I were to go with Trendlines from a Trophy or ones factory fitted to a 182, what else would also be needed?

The other option for me would be Sportster CS, but again, if these were purchased aftermarket (i.e. from Recaro, not factory 200 ones as I believe they do not fit), what else is needed to fit them?

I would like either option to be sitting lower than they would from factory, so I think this means going down the route of VBD mounts which are sold on here? Don't know too much about these, and whether you need these in addition to other parts or not?

I know there is the option of using Recaro's out of an Evo or similar, but I would want them to match rest of interior (or very near), hence I would only really go with factory Trendlines or Sportster CS in half leather/alcantara.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
The Recaro CS direct from Recaro are/were 2k per seat !

The Trendlines from a Trophy will bolt in with out anything extra. The Airbag light will come on but that can be turned off.

The CS would need the base mounts and then a Custom Fabricated mount to align with the bolt holes. It has been done before but i only know of it being done twice. 1 of which is mine. @JON FOZ might be able to shed some more light.

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
Thanks Christopher,I can now supply a kit to fit CS seats in 182 etc.

Either the Mk3 ones taken from 197/200 I can cater for

Cheers