ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro SPG ,Pole Position side mount bolt size?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
As above. I am in the process of ordering some side mounts for my Recaro SPG's and need some bolts. Anyone know what size I need?

Cheers Fletch.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
You can use any side mounts I think mate, I don't they will be specific to the seats.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
the fitting on the side of the seats is a standard fitting across all seats, give them a try I don't see why they wouldn't work.

Have you managed to sort the issue with the sub frames or do you still need to sort it?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
the fitting on the side of the seats is a standard fitting across all seats, give them a try I don't see why they wouldn't work.

Have you managed to sort the issue with the sub frames or do you still need to sort it?

I will defiantly buy a Recaro side mount, otherwise it won't match the seat :eek:

I've not tried fitting the subframe yet, but know it will be out about 12mm out ( all OMP subframes are)

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
There is a place near me that does these that you can buy individually or as many as you wish, and probably half of that price @Fletcher.
its litterally at the end of the road from where i store my Trophy, so I'll happily dive in there and grab as many as you wish and pop them in the post to you if you wish?

Hi Kelv. Thanks so much that would be great if you don't mind. Could you get me 4 mate?

Cheers Fletch :)