ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro Trendlines - £1,666.66 (Guess who)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 197
This is the reply i got when I offerd him £800 and he turned it down, i just said good luck with the sale but they sell for around that price on the forums.

"Dear joshbray1991,

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah we know that, just like sayin u can get a loaf ov bread frm aldi budget buyers cheap stores for 35pence why is waitrose shiftin them for 1quid 50pence, its biziness matey money biziness!!!

Here at www bluechipspares co uk we ave sold 4 sets ov them for that price, broke this car in the pictures to £5000 over my www bluechipspares co uk website and still have engine/ box/ bit ov lil bits left, we can get the cars for piss peanut money £3-£400quid though contacts at my mates accident management company and break to £4500+ easy over a few months so its all good here matey, u keep to the forums and we'll keep to the top dollar buyers on ebay LOL

WORDOUT from www bluechipspares co uk"

- motor_salvage

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
think he includes labour for drawing the arrows in the final price.

Just seen that reply, the helmet can't spell.

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
everyone on the forum should offer 3/400 - see how many offers we can get on them.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought i'd let you all know, 67 of his feedback from him buying stuff on that account and he's only received 32 as a seller. So i'd say he's been buying cheap stuff to make it look like he's got a bit of feedback as a seller. eBay needs to sort this so that when they list something it only shows their feedback they received from selling and not from buying.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought i'd let you all know, 67 of his feedback from him buying stuff on that account and he's only received 32 as a seller. So i'd say he's been buying cheap stuff to make it look like he's got a bit of feedback as a seller. eBay needs to sort this so that when they list something it only shows their feedback they received from selling and not from buying.

Or people could stop being lazy or stupid and do what you did and check out feedback properly. Only takes a couple seconds to click on feedback then feedback left as seller tag.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E46 M3, Clio 182
Did you mention that you were a CASH BUYER in capitals mate?

According to him everyone is worth only a tiny fraction of its normal value if you are a cash buyer.

I told him I would pay with my finest English pounds... not just any ol' pounds.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the reply i got when I offerd him £800 and he turned it down, i just said good luck with the sale but they sell for around that price on the forums.

"Dear joshbray1991,

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah we know that, just like sayin u can get a loaf ov bread frm aldi budget buyers cheap stores for 35pence why is waitrose shiftin them for 1quid 50pence, its biziness matey money biziness!!!

Here at www bluechipspares co uk we ave sold 4 sets ov them for that price, broke this car in the pictures to £5000 over my www bluechipspares co uk website and still have engine/ box/ bit ov lil bits left, we can get the cars for piss peanut money £3-£400quid though contacts at my mates accident management company and break to £4500+ easy over a few months so its all good here matey, u keep to the forums and we'll keep to the top dollar buyers on ebay LOL

WORDOUT from www bluechipspares co uk"

- motor_salvage

I'm in stitches reading that, what a bellend

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Why do people have such an issue with him though? Putting aside your opinions of him and how he may present himself etc. he is clearly making money from his own business and probably more than a lot of people commenting in here. Yes his responce doesnt give off a great impression but how do you know he isnt just trolling? I get the impression he doesnt care what anyone thinks anyway and probably does genuinly laugh at threads like this.

Are people just bitter?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  S4 Avant
His method of doing business is appalling. His attitude on here when it came to the classified sections stank.

he would constantly batter people for "overpricing" saying that it was worth half what they were asking. He'd make ridiculous offers on things which would quite often be an insult to the seller. He always had CASH WAITING GENUINE CASH BUYER YES M8.

In the same breath, he'd then sell items which he had quite often bought from here for three or 4 times what he had paid. Anyone who dared to question the price or offer less was given nothing but abuse and poor English. The guy's a cretin.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do people have such an issue with him though? Putting aside your opinions of him and how he may present himself etc. he is clearly making money from his own business and probably more than a lot of people commenting in here. Yes his responce doesnt give off a great impression but how do you know he isnt just trolling? I get the impression he doesnt care what anyone thinks anyway and probably does genuinly laugh at threads like this.

Are people just bitter?

Payslips?