ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaros, will they sell?

Suzuki Swift Sport
Hi, I will possibly be breaking my 182 cup for spares shortly, however I was wondering if I need to watch out for anything in terms of the seats. It has Recaro Trendlines fitted from the factory, in the crash the pretensioners went off, the seats are however in immaculate condition. Will the fact that the pretensioners fired make the seats worth less?

Thanks

Nick

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
Absoloubtly nothing dude, the person you sell them too will use there pretensioners of there standard seats :)

Suzuki Swift Sport
I was thinking in the region of 600 for both with subframes - is this reasonable?

PS there is no damage or signs of wear to the seats

Flame Red Delight
The simple answer is it will detract the value slightly, but provided the subframes etc are still intact the new owner will just be able to change over the pre-tensioners from there own cars onto these seats. I would do a search and see what they fetch but if they are in mint condition you would be looking around the £600-£650 mark provided the clio subframes are still intact.