ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recomened me a non-SLR digi cam

Conneh, Cheers mate very helpful and I forgot about your first post on this camera sorry, iirc is was a close up of a hand gripper??

Where did you get yours from sounds like you bagged a deal? Any other pics would help too, mate???

Mark

P1000259.jpg

P1000349.jpg

I think you will agree, as compact cameras go - this is probably one of the best, expecially at what it cost.

Was around £200 - this came with an extra battery, 8gb mem card, carry case etc.

Great buy.

edit*

Oh and it does 720HD Video :)

P1000259.jpg

P1000349.jpg

I think you will agree, as compact cameras go - this is probably one of the best, expecially at what it cost.

Was around £200 - this came with an extra battery, 8gb mem card, carry case etc.

Great buy.

edit*

Oh and it does 720HD Video :)
Ok I think I'm sold! Where did you get your's from mate?

Jessops.

There may be new models out now, not sure - TZ7 i think?
However, all the same camera just with more gigapixuls or whatever it is these days. Nether the less it takes cracking photos.

B

Brown.

they still do the tz5 as i saw one today in jessops...... they are bringing tz6 (no hd video) and the tz7(hd video) both new cams have slightly further zoom range..... but both are likely to be nearer the 300+ mark :(

excuse the name codes in the following link they are actually tz5 tz6 tz7

http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/vModelComparisonResults?storeId=15001&catalogId=13401&catGroupId=75047&surfCategory=Lumix%20Digital%20Cameras&cacheProgram=11002&cachePartner=7000000000000005702&items=326743|326742|214163|

** 6 and 7 are identical as above the only differnece is improved facial recognition (not used) and HD video

both due out april.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh, long focal lengths on those sorts of cameras start to become unusable. I think the focal length on the TZ5 is more than enough.

B

Brown.

P1000259.jpg

this is superb.... i am really impressed with the definition of the tree out line....normally compacts struggle like f**k to retain the outlines against bright backgrounds such as sky!

B

Brown.

are you serious?

next you will be wanting to comapare a hyabusa with a cream cake