ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a camera

Golf R soon...
Good afternoon peeps :)

When it comes to cameras I fail :dapprove:

I go on holiday in two weeks to Tenerife :rasp: and would love to capture the moments with a camera.

I want something fairly compact, easy to use, no sniper rifle scopes or anything, fairly cheap, around the £100 mark if poss.

My Dad has always bought Nikon, and they do seem to be very good.

Any one recommend me something? :)

Thanks in advance,

Darren

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Nikon would tick all the right boxes out of thosae 3 for me, except the AA battery thing good to have the rechargeable battery packs

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
casio exilm and panasonic lumix at the moment are producing some very good stuff for cheap point and shoots.

You also cant really go wrong with a canon ixus.

How much are you wanting to spend? what type of camera, as if you are wanting a proper camera canon have/are releasing the 1000D for budgets, or the 450D.

For a good interim camera the fujifinepix can be pickeed up cheap and have lots of features.]

*just re read* - £100 budget.

try www.camerapricebuster.co.uk

also 7dayshop now do some good deals aswell as all the other online retailers.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Nikon would tick all the right boxes out of thosae 3 for me, except the AA battery thing good to have the rechargeable battery packs

not all the time, rechargeable batteries from cameras are expensive.

Sometimes its cheaper to get an AA based camera, a few sets of AA rechargable batteries online and a charger.

Golf R soon...
Thanks for the input people :)

I think I'm going to buy the Nikon S210 (in blue) as its just been released and I've been reading a lot of good reviews.