ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a simple Sub and Amp set up

Hi, can anyone recommend me a decent set up with sub and amp for my clio mk3. Looking for a shallow mount sub ideally, to save the space I need in the boot. What are peoples opinions of the active subs (built in amp. with sub)

Nothing too amazing, only looking at spending £200-£250. Already got Pioneer components up front, just want to add some good bass to it really.

Was looking at this custom box with a shallow mount sony sub.. (what amp would be best powering this?)

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/ica-s....com/manuals/2888718231.pdf#pageType=Overview

Thanks

Last edited:
  Clio 172
Have you looked at something like the active ones i have a 12 inch fli active and to be honest its really good give alot of bass and sounds just right and only takes up a small amout of boot space .

Yozza'd Titanium 182
i have quite a nice setup and im selling due to debts, if your interested.

12" jbl and box 1200 watt mint condtion and really well bedded in.
jbl amplifier mint condition
full wiring kit (not the cheap one) all the really thick wires
and headunit to go with ALL in origional boxes can be posted in plenty of bubble wrap boxes etc 1st class if your interested lookig for 230

pm me

Whats the deal with staying away from sony then mate? Was ideally looking for a shallow mount sub, and all new stuff so it has warranty etc. Thanks anyway, Josh