ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a tv please

Fiesta Zetec
Looking for a flatscreen 32" or 37" for when I move into my new house looking to spend up to £500 really

Don't want a really s**t brand

Ideas

B

Brown.

one you put a pound in!!!...........or go check some in the shops......

Clio 172
i've got a lg 42" lcd tv.bought it off beyond television.really pleased with it.cheap as well for what it is i think.£599

A grand each though! I have the Sony KDL32S3000U it's great in SD and HD, good colour reproduction. Compared it with the previous generation S and it really shows.
http://amazon.salelines.com/uk/inde...IN=B000OQBUC2&n=Sony KDL32S3000&k=kdl32s3000u

I am looking for a second hand one of these currently, scored really well in a massive 'Which' test.

The other two in that price range that scored well were the KDL32U3000 and the Panasonic TX-32LMD70 and TX-32LXD7 if you're interested. I'm on the look out for any one of those three. All scored 80%+.

Fyi, all of the Samsungs recently tested (as of June 2008) in the Which test scored poorly on all but looks.

If you give me the model number, I'll look it up online and give you the report.