ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a wax sub £20

i currently have meguiars nxt liquid wax, but im told a proper wax in a pot is far superior ??

Im no wax/detailing guru.. But you get what you pay for.

I bought AG HD wax, seems good enough to me, and not silly money though quite pricey at about 50 quid, i wasn't willing to pay any more.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
As with any choice, what do you want from your wax?

long durability but not the nicest / easiest to use. Easy to use but not quite as durable?

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
To be honest you wont get anything half decent for a score. U wont find better then matthewR's temptation

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Finishkare 1000 or collinites 476s for super durability but not the nicest to use or leave a rich glossy finish.

poorboys nattys blue or red for ease of use but not the most durable.

​or check out 2nd hand pots for a bargain.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Im no wax/detailing guru.. But you get what you pay for.

I bought AG HD wax, seems good enough to me, and not silly money though quite pricey at about 50 quid, i wasn't willing to pay any more.

£50 for AG HD is well expensive. Normally its around £35

Good all rounder thou

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Buy the above or buy a bottle of C2V3 and wonder why anyone wants to wax their car! ;)

clio 172
meguiars yellow wax been around years now, before meguiars started bring out a new wax every week

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Megs #16. Still underrated after all these years. ;)

Brilliant. So blingy!

Apply half a bonnet size at a time and buff straight off, no extra cure time.

Well I got my new waxes through today so tried them all. I got auto finnesse, bouncers 22 and bouncers vanilla ice!

My favourite is the bouncers 22 wow that s**t is easy to apply and looks immense on my Monaco blue.