ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me some wiper blades

Ace parts on ebay do decent flatblade wipers for about £3. Found them to be just as good as the expensive ones.

Clio 197
Thanks for the input, I have bought some Bosch super plus ones, didn't want to stretch to the aero twins. Hopefully these will be half decent compared to the crap that's on there now!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Is that price for real? Lol! I got a pair of Bosch aero twin ones for my megane for £15.

Yep fairly expensive.

I just paid £38 at cost price, but they are not aero ones. I always think the aftermarket aero blades that never came on a car standard are s**t.

I'm happy paying £38 for these, come with special silicone to clean the windscreen with etc, then you run the wipers dry for 5 minutes as the blades have special silicone on too. So far they have been fantastic.

306 GTI-6
I use the aero blades from auto bulbs direct, their own brand ones.

Really good quality, last well and silent and smooth.

Came in at £14.10 delivered next day for the set i just got

Tbh I'd just get the cheap Aero Blades from ebay - I bought the Bosch Aero Twin's or whatever they're called last year, and they're already crap so I may as well have just bought cheap ones which also last a year.