ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me..

you may know it, clio?
Speakers for my ipod?

Upto £100 for uni

Want them to be battery and walll powered.

Go..

AH. Good point. Never thought about kitchen. When i've been to peoples unis on several occasions they've always had a stereo in the kitchen area.

Megane
Altec Lansing ones at costco are good :D Similar to the portable bose but without the name. I personally use a Logic 3 one and it last ages off a set of batteries

Nah someone put it there. And i've got no idea on good ipod ones, i just have some mint bookshelf ones dude.

Sowwy.

you may know it, clio?
ah not to worry

Get yourself some mint headphones as you'll be using them loads in OZ. I love my Sony in ear ones. I wasnt stupid enough to spend £30 on them but my brother was and got sent two pairs :)

Megane
I got some brand new sony ex500 headphone that I dont need, I will find a link to the Altec speakers, they had a Li-Ion battery built in like the Bose ;)

you may know it, clio?
oh thats good, well at least a few peeople recommend them.

Do they all have a li-ion battery?

mk2 1.2 16v
Nah it's four AAA batteries I think, never changed them since I got them so they seem to last quite a long time.
Tbh I hardly ever use them on battery power though as they're usually only used in my bedroom or in the kitchen for parties.