ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommendations

Hi guys,

I have been lurking around this forum for about a week now and thought that it was time for my first post. I have just bought a 93 Clio 16v and want to start modding it. I have seen all the discussion on Induction kits but i was wondering what experience people have had with different Suspension, Brake Discs/Pads and Exhausts. I want to lower my car a little, but not too much (my last car was a jap import and it was low and hard making normal driving a nightmare! ). Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

afternoon! im riding on konis lowered 40mm sounds a lot but isnt too bad at all as i find the 16vs to be quite a hard ride as standard plus there adjustable!, doesnt seem to be much harder but handles a hell of a lot better! you can adjust fronts in seconds too!

BMW 320d Sport

Ideal setup for quality and performance at fairly sensible prices IMHO is:

Koni adjustables with -35mm springs
Tarox G88 discs with Ferodo DS200 pads
Magnex cat back system and decat pipe

I just need the G88 discs once Ive worn out the Black Diamonds Ive got on at the moment