ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommendations?

V6 255
You just passed your test and you have a Ph1 172? I'd be walking around like a dog with 2 ....erm.....bones ;)

Leave as is, spend money on keeping it tidy/well maintained and trackdays :)

Stripped yozza'd cup
Congrats chap.

There's not a lot you can do without insurance financially raping you. Painting is the best thing to start with, body colouring bits, maybe get a little colour theme going.

Just play around with it mate, that's what your first car is for!

Roystinho, clio sport is NOT a 172! a 1*2 / 197 / 200 is a Renaultsport Clio. The actual sport is a 1.4 and is very rare, but they offer a 'sport' trim on all clio models.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Congrats chap.

There's not a lot you can do without insurance financially raping you. Painting is the best thing to start with, body colouring bits, maybe get a little colour theme going.

Roystinho, clio sport is NOT a 172! a 1*2 / 197 / 200 is a Clio Renaultsport. The actual sport is a 1.4 and is very rare, but they offer a 'sport' trim on all clio models.

EFA.

V6 255
Congrats chap.

Roystinho, clio sport is NOT a 172! a 1*2 / 197 / 200 is a Renaultsport Clio. The actual sport is a 1.4 and is very rare, but they offer a 'sport' trim on all clio models.

If someone told me they had a 'Phase 1 sport', I'd assume it was a 172:S

Clio Phase 1 Sport
185944_168526929865522_100001246498142_445941_4638523_n.jpg

This is it as it stands, everything declared, all legal :p

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
A very nice looking Sport. Congratulations on passing your test too!

Most folk here seem to think their 1*2 or 197/200 are Clio Sports.. They're not. They're a Renault Sport Clio. Made at Dieppe where the Trophy and Cup cars are made, along with other special project cars. An entirely different factory to all other Clio's.

Now you've passed your test.. take time to learn to drive :)

Re making it stand out... just keep it standard and save up for the next car. I imagine the insurance is costing you enough as it is. :s

Last edited:
  260% JCW
Sport badge's gets thrown on anything these days, and i doubt a any new driver would be in a 1*2. Unless subsidised by mum and dad.

21 Turbo
Congrats....;-)

As for making it stand out, don't make it look gash, go for a nice OE minty fresh look.