ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommended Brake Fluids?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
im going to be bleeding the brakes in next few weeks and sticking on rear discs and pads front and rear + braided lines SO any good suggestions for brake fluid?

online links welcome as well reviews

yeah thats what you gave me lol - But i flushed out the whole system a few weeks later and filled it with the same stuff If i recall it was about 4-5 quid per litre. when u back in town gaybo?!?!

Yeah £4-5/ litre seems about right. Should be back around the 12-14th Dec, will give you a shout.

RS Clio 200
if ure not tracking then just use halfords dot 4 mate, no point spending out.. if you are then i personally would recommend ATE Super Blue Racing...currently use it in mine and i love it. Is about £20 a litre mind.

Castrol super dot 4 response if you can get it Halfors etc no longer stock the stuff but other placews can just not as common any more. Superb stuff it is.