ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Records to CD/MP3

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v
Ive got a stack of records in the loft, all lovely old school happy hardcore and Jungle from my youth. Unfortunately I cant remember what a record player looks like....Does anyone in the London area have the ability to rip these records to mp3 for me, and/or even have the skill to mix them all together? Once done I would happily donate said records to that person (if they wanted them that is....)
Would really appreciate the help here, as I need to hear the tunage again!
If you dont live in London but still fancy helping I could post (at my cost of course)....
PM me if interested in my strange little deal :eek:)

133/225/CLS AMG
Either of the above, but if you want to keep your vinyls just get one of the USB turntables mentioned.

Audi Q7, Avalanche
if any of your mates have the numark ttx1 turntables they actually have a digital output, that way you can link them direct to a cd burner and not suffer any great loss in sound quality. then obviously convert the cd's to mp3 format via your comp. not sure how good the usb turntable would be at keeping the sound quality?