ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recovering radio code

Morning all,

Ive searched all the forums and cant find anything on this topic which surprised me. I bought my daughter a 95 M 1.9 diesel at auction last night and the radio needs the code re-entered. There was no literature with the car at all. Anyone know any phone numbers or any other info for a easy solution. Many thanks. Charlie.

call renault uk or go to a local dealer u will need all information to show this is your car ie owned by yourself, they should be able to either re code it or give you the original code, other than that just buy a second hand unit off ebay?

No code Dopey the radio just says code. Thanks royals thats what I thought Id have to do. PS Youre lucky I guess youll still be able to see a decent team once next season. The mighty Plymouth Argyle, can we have one of your stands to finish our stadium:D

no stand for you my son and if results go our way its the royals marching into the premiership!!! lol we would be so outta place! anyways next year is our turn to shine :)

[Edited by royalsgoingup on 07 May 2004 at 11:25am]

dont know shouldnt do but everyones out for themselves now-adays so theyll probably charge u for it. You will need the vin number v5 etc and to be fair it shouldnt take them too long

skoda and audi

Just give renault uk a ring and give them the vin numbers they will give the number.Dealers will charge u for it.