ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 192-Warrington

R27
I will take some today, and post them later. Quite shocking that i havent got round to taking any pics yet!

Maz

LY 200
I will take some today, and post them later. Quite shocking that i havent got round to taking any pics yet!

Nice one hun, take it you are local to Warrington ?

You should try and pop along to one of the next meets, would love to see a red one of these in the flesh :approve:

Mercedes C Class Sport
Ive seen this before i thiink...once on London road and once on the new road to appleton thorn

Mercedes C Class Sport
Aaah! I said to Chris (pearson)...I swear that looked like Faith in that R27!
Btw Cliochris1 is Chris lol.
What happened to the c2?

Mercedes C Class Sport
Aah right, i knew it was you when i saw you in the car lol. I so jealous of you being able to drive around in that, how come your Bf got rid of the VX?
Yeah at uni in Chester, so is chris...where you at?

R27
Pete sold the VX then got a scooby WR1, that was the dogs, i did have to borrow that for 3 weeks coz my brother borrowed my car. Then sold it because he never had time to drive it. :( We we're gona get a 182 but then he said he would put some ££ towards a 197, which then changed to a R27 ! lol!

I work, am a secretary/ pa! Very dull!!

Mercedes C Class Sport
Thats awesome, i swear you once said Pete had a 172 before. Well im very happy for you, you picked the best colour in ultra red! I was sure that you'd gone to uni! I doubt its dull...but who cares if your driving and r27 lol
I'll give you a flash next time i see you out...or Pete if hes driving lol