ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

red 200 merry hill

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Not seen this one but i live in Stourbridge too, got a BG 182 with private plate...where are you at?

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Yeah I wish! Only seen 1 other bg 182 for months by me so thought this chap mightve seen me around...the private plate's the only way I think he'd recognise me unless he's seen my CS sticker on the back window

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Yeah I wish! Only seen 1 other bg 182 for months by me so thought this chap mightve seen me around...the private plate's the only way I think he'd recognise me unless he's seen my CS sticker on the back window

I live in stourbridge got a pb 172 - no private plate though i cant afford one of those...

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Petrol blue? I don't think I've ever seen one in the flesh, or at least if I have it was before my love of clios and didn't realise what it was! Are there any meets round here?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Narh mate, pearl black.

There was a wolvo meet a few weeks ago.

Where about in stourbridge you live?

MK5 R32
I live near the Corbett mate, dont think ive seen a black gold with a private plate, but there are a couple knocking about.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
How about you nick - where you live?

There are a few BG 182's about, one in norton and one always around brierly hill way thats tinted out with tinted plates too.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Sorry chris, my bad. I was going to question a petrol blue 172 but thought maybe a respray...

I've not long started posting on here so it's all a bit new to me, would be nice to go to a meet sometime though.

I live in stourton, not far from Stourbridge rugby club. I see the same bg 182 parked up most mornings when I'm going to work but never see it on the road, would be nice to know if they're on here...will have to get the reg. Can't say I've seen any others though, just the odd silver 182 and an arctic 172 with tints

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Cool i live in norton so just down the road, i drive through stourton pretty much every day on the way to my gf's, Will be wizzing past later on in fact!

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Good stuff, I'm going to kford in 15-20 mins so I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Is yours standard or you got mods?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
See if you can work out where that was taken! lol

IMG_4373.jpg

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Nice shot. Just checked out your myspace, you're the same age as me

I certainly recognise it, look like maybe the top by the summerhill school or the sheepwalks in kinver?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Nice shot. Just checked out your myspace, you're the same age as me

I certainly recognise it, look like maybe the top by the summerhill school or the sheepwalks in kinver?

Feck didn't even ealise i still had a myspace! lol
Yeah I'm 21 years young.

Pic is on the A449 on the left before the summerhill school. Picked up like a million stone chips on that road over the last few weeks...

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Tell me about it! Mines covered, chipped my windscreen when a lorry went blazing past and autoglass can't replace it so gotta fork out for my excess now!

Not a bad guess with the photo tho ;)