ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Dead Redemption

really? I went shopping at the weekend and all the usual shops (Game, Gamestation, HMV etc) round here had plenty, all with posters in the window "Back in Stock".

yep, really - 2 Game stores, 2 Morrisons and one Asda all completely sild out. Maaadness.

Octy VRS
WTF? I walked into HMV and just picked up a copy on Sunday. Didn't know it was in short supply.

Thanks for the horse info, the $500 dollar steed looks better than my existing steed, has more stamina and seems faster.

I bought a Tersk horse.

I suspect this will be game of the year, can't think of another game that will get such high scores and its a multiplat so its nice and easy.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I'm just getting into this, not 100% sure on it, it's good but not great.

Also I want to drive the trains :dapprove:

Still sold out everywhere till Saturday at the earliest. Ghey.

I rang all the game shops round Manchester last Friday all were sold out, rang back on the Saturday and there was 60 in at Game in Denton, apparently they all sold out that day :eek: Then my Bro wanted to get a copy so we went on a mission again on sunday night ringing all the Blockbusters and managed to get the last copy available near Manc Uni.

there was 60 in at Game in Denton, apparently they all sold out that day :eek:

aye, that's my local one - they said that when I rang them earlier. Will pop in on thurs and if it's not there I'm gonna kick off yo.
Or politely say I'll be back when it's in stock.

I'm going to hate this game so much now when I eventually get it, it's not even funny.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone come across this glitch where people float in mid-air as if still on the train!

ce9d1208.jpg

Clio 172 Cup
I had a glitch yesterday, using camp fire to goto way point, once I got there I couldn't move, happened about 4-5 times.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
anyone atal with online problems? again i tried last night and still comes up with the same message. :mad:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yep, really - 2 Game stores, 2 Morrisons and one Asda all completely sild out. Maaadness.

yep, I went all around town, HMW, Gamestation, GAME all out of stock, I ended up picking up the very last copy in Tescos :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Touch wood, but I've had no glitches thus far. There's a patch coming out soon anyway, so I'm sure that will sort a lot of them.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Far north right hand side, just follow the river all the way up, they're up and down there.

Took me about 30 mins of wondering to get all of em.

Do you have to unlock Tall Trees to get to them? I haven't quite got that far yet. Can't be far off, mind.

Glitch wise I have seen a horse 'pogo' in mid air and my own horse has got stuck in scenery, one time quite comically half way into the saloon bar!

That said its such a huge game I don't think they would ever be able to iron out every last one!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
90.2% now, done all the stranger missions and challenges.

Cant really be arsed to do all the uniforms etc though so i think i'll leave it at that and just do the odd bounty/play online.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
~Just aquired some new firepower in mexico, torched some hideout and delivered some opium! Not even 50% through yet though.

Oh, where is the "california" stranger task?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
When you get the $1000 drug money, give it to the guy who needs paid, put on your bandana and shoot him. You'll get no negative honour, you'll get your $1000 back and also get an achievement/trophy (More Than A Fistfull Of Dollars). If you don't want to shoot him or don't have the bandana, aim your gun at him after you've given him the cash, but dont fire. He'll attack you, so take cover and wait on the lawmen to take him down. Then loot his body.

:cool:

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
90.2% now, done all the stranger missions and challenges.

Cant really be arsed to do all the uniforms etc though so i think i'll leave it at that and just do the odd bounty/play online.

Finding the feckers is what's annoying me right now. Just can't be bothered to ride about until they pop up near

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
3:10 to yuma aint bad either.

Since playing RDR though ive been watching westerns. 3:10, assasination of jesse james, that new thing on five USA 'justified' and the proposition.

Might give deadwood ago too.

I've gone Wester ceeeerazy.

The Beast MK4
Still having major problems with this game, got the 2nd last Mexican mission done and went to save in Escalera. Same old story, freeze frame where I could only look around and when you quit the game it crashes the PS3.

Have been trying all my other games to see if its repeated but it only seems to be this one. The disk surface is immaculate as well. :(

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
the missions for american appetite made me LOL when i had the choice what to do at the end.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha, i wanted to leave him but i just couldnt.

I've found loads of others in the wilderness too, i lasso their ass and drag em off though.

1.8 Civic EX
anyone know why I can't buy the maps for Gaptooth and Cholla Springs from the shop? I've moved on to mexico now and bought a couple for the areas there but when I go back to the shops for the above two they say they are unavailable :(

1.8 Civic EX
Would have thought Armadillo mate, but cant remember

yeah thats the right shop I'm going to but they say the maps are unavailble to buy....thinking I have to do something to make them available (sorry wasn't really clear from my last post)

1.8 Civic EX
meh....thought as much, Job for another day that one then lol

I thought it might have been the Gang hideouts (twin rocks and Gaptooth Breach) but I've done both of them twice now and that hasn't unlocked them.

Clio 1.2 16v
Still having major problems with this game, got the 2nd last Mexican mission done and went to save in Escalera. Same old story, freeze frame where I could only look around and when you quit the game it crashes the PS3.

Have been trying all my other games to see if its repeated but it only seems to be this one. The disk surface is immaculate as well. :(

PS3? Could be your Blu-Ray preparing to fail.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I had that with Resident Evil - no matter how many time;s i restarted the console it would always crash at a cretain point (about halfway through the game).

In the end i had to delete and re install. Haven't got an external that works with my slim so ended up losing all the game data.

Once re installed it worked fine.

Ballache i know!