ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Dead Redemption

Evo 8 MR
Yes PS3, Happens to no other games mate, thats why im baffled!

Plays all other games without a hitch! :S

I had similar freezing issues on Final Fantasy 13 on an original 60gb phat ps3. It got worse, much worse, to the point where everything was unplayable.

Ok, managed to grab hold of the last copy in game yesterday. About three hours in and I don't feel like I've done anything. No 'mission' I've played as of yet has felt like as gta-esque as I was expecting. They feel like training levels or something.

Had a quick go on free-roam and promptly got my n00b ass pwned, over and over again. Looks like good fun tho.

I'll probably get into it better soon enough, it is stunning though. I was amazed at the realism of the horses when I first went on it, then noticed everything else.

Maybe I'm just growing out of games...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
As mentioned earlier :

untitled.jpg

:cool:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Rofl...

I gave my horse 3 lots of horse pills while smashing it across Mexico and the fucker just died on me... I went flying.

Think it had a heart attack.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Enjoying this game atm... But I lost my trusted steed near where Irish was from :dapprove:

All I did was whistle him over to me and he ran off jumped into the swamp/lake and died:cry:

My new horse is s**t in comparison.....

Also why in multiplayer can I not get a horse as default? Every time I whistle I get a mule and no matter how many times I shoot it, drown it, ride it off a cliff it'll come back?:evil:

Si

RS Clio 172
Finally got this :) loving it so far.

Although i'm a little confused as to how you capture people?

Golf GTi Mk2
Finally got this :) loving it so far.

Although i'm a little confused as to how you capture people?

Work through bonnies missions, they are mostly just training missions, eventually she will give you a lassoo. I tend to use deadeye to shoot People in the leg then lassoo and hogtie them, but I'm fairly merciless.

Mountune Tractor
This is really good this game, gets better as you go through it. Got eaten by my first cougar last night, awesome! Tried to get my bounty up as high as possible aswell so I hid in the saloon and shot every deputy that came through the door. Managed to get to $1600 before I got blasted! I'm am SOOOOO bad at online play though, truely shocking.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Enjoying this game atm... But I lost my trusted steed near where Irish was from :dapprove:

All I did was whistle him over to me and he ran off jumped into the swamp/lake and died:cry:

My new horse is s**t in comparison.....

Also why in multiplayer can I not get a horse as default? Every time I whistle I get a mule and no matter how many times I shoot it, drown it, ride it off a cliff it'll come back?:evil:

As you level up on multiplayer you get better rides.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Did the first mission for Reyes last night. Pretty cool.

Also, I'm sure you're all aware, but the basic campfire on your kit supplies is such a great way of fast travelling. Simply set a waypoint on your map, find a piece of land to set up camp, and fast travel to your destination. It can save so much time and a lot of folk neglect to use it. You can also save your game at any point using it.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Completed this last night, awesome ending tbh!

Just need to do a few of the missions which I missed, then I'll sell it because I think online is whack.

Octy VRS
Just getting into it a bit more, haven't scratched the surface really. f**king wild boars are a b**ch if you can't get a headshot, keep coming again and again. When do you unlock the next area? Done the stallion taming and hunted down a gang in the valley. Just enjoying a bit of hunting and building up cash.

Bought this sun had a quick go online then went on single player i have to say i like. it just gta but in the wild wild west. so far it seems better then read dead revolver which i never liked.

The Beast MK4
Is it an old phat model? Have heard theres been some issues.

Yes mate, first edition 60GB.

I had similar freezing issues on Final Fantasy 13 on an original 60gb phat ps3. It got worse, much worse, to the point where everything was unplayable.

Yes, seems the problems were the start. Completely died on Saturday (Reading disks)

New PS3 Slim bought, job done!! Much quieter too. Will stick the old one on ebay for spares.

Cougars are really pissing me off, shoot 3 of them and start skinning. 2 seconds later, a roar and then death by another, lol.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
they way to deal with a pack of cougars is with a semi auto shotgun spree to there faces lol's!

Unless you try to aim at some cougars and the auto-aim thing points to a bloody hawk in the sky while you get mauled :(

Am yet to meet my first cougar (unless you count an incident when I was twenty ;))

Which area do you find em in?

Octy VRS
I just got raped by one near Plainview, need new weapons. Killed one early on in the game too. They are on the map.

S3, Polo
Bolt-action rifle to the face sorts out *most* bears. Brumas the Legend - took about 5 Buffalo Rifle shots to the head! :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I easily did the Sharpshooter Challenge of killing 3 bears each with one shot. Just used the sniper rifle from point blank range using dead eye. The hardest part was running away from them, then turning around and trying to find the f*ckers using the scope. LOL.

As far as challenges are concerned, I've done the Treasure Hunter (Rank 10), and I've got left Survival (Rank 7), Sharpshooter (Rank 8) and Hunter (Rank 7).

Really enjoying it. Such a great game, which you don't actually appreciate in the early stages.

Diesel Barge
Seem to have missed this, although everyone is talking about it! Worth buying? What type of game is it? rpg?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm now onto the missions at the home ranch. Did a couple for Abigail (who seems like a right stuck up cow) and Jack.