ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red is the new black?

Clio 182 Cup
Car as it stands....

9622_277852895460_531150460_9002629_5685050_n.jpg

A few little ideas...

blackyellowdiamond.jpg

blackrimmage.jpg

A mental idea, not sure if it's been done? Not subtle lol but oh well :D

698231cfa0903e7593b47743569af79f.jpg

0a9a827462067d00487e2b80a2d5ea75.jpg

r26e.jpg

red.jpg

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Go for it man! :D

Dare to be different! Styling a car is all about being unique, why follow the crowd doing the same boring stuff everyone else does :dapprove: As you say its hard to be original, the persona on here annoys me at times!

I think it really depends on the shade of red you go for, the one in the photoshop is awesome!

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Dont get me wrong, looks good, getting the right red for the RB wuld be a mission though.

PLus in theory, red and blue are competing colours for your eyes attention, so it could look wrong. Like it the way it is TBH

BMW E46 330i Touring
Nothing... just fancy something you don't see everyday. It's hard to be 'original' these days with 182's etc :dead:

That's all relative. It may not be original on an Internet forum, but it sure is for the area in which you live and surely that's what matters most?

Style the car how you like it to be styled, so that you feel happy driving it. For every person that says "that red looks awesome" there'll be 10 people saying "WTF?". If you don't mind good and bad comments then go for it.

Me personally, I'd keep it white so it looks at least a bit OEM.

PH1 V6
your car looks silly good! Me personally would leave it how it is with the dark rims.

I thought white looked best but im sure its a pain in the arse to keep clean.

Red also looks good and i think if you want to be different then go for it!

Infact.... it would look goood any colour lol the car is pukka

Ultra Red Megane 225
I like the red!

ps the guy holding the pint in the first pic is crying out for a photoshop, bit like the grandad photoshop thread!

Clio 182 Cup
That's all relative. It may not be original on an Internet forum, but it sure is for the area in which you live and surely that's what matters most?

Style the car how you like it to be styled, so that you feel happy driving it. For every person that says "that red looks awesome" there'll be 10 people saying "WTF?". If you don't mind good and bad comments then go for it.

Me personally, I'd keep it white so it looks at least a bit OEM.
I hear you... I've had the car as it stands now for over a year, just got bored so did the black photoshops... and then after I realised that's been done a fair bit thought I'd try the R26R colour theme. I'm not normally one to give a s**t what people think, I remember my mates saying yellow cage etc would look s**t.

red has bin done on rb
Linky? Would love to see in real life... ie; not a chop. Might mean I have to think of something else now :eek:

Cheers for all the nice comments/feedback everyone :)

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Red looks alot better than i thought it would! Nice and different which is always good, but the white looks perfect IMO.