ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RED NOSE DAY 182.....your opinions please

B

Brown.

Got bored so i thought id deface me 182, what ya think, tis growing on my.

the camera has troulble defining red from black surfaces so it looks like its been blurred lol

any way heres the 'rag' nose 182

Last edited by a moderator:
  soon: 172 Cup
I had the same idea when i get my 172 CUP, but colour coding it blue and having a C/F engine cover.

soon: 172 Cup
Atleast its more productive (well unless its a sperm sample) GET IT **nudge nudge...wink wink**

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
I'm getting the badge sprayed too! My dad owns a paintsprayers, so it doesnt cost me fook all.

ClioSport 182
Thats gorjus in my opionin if the the renault badge wasnt red... love the way you painted thw 2.0 16v red loooks really good on the black background

Chocolate Bar™
^ you would lol.

i think it looks different, although would have to be flame red for me like garfs ph1 172 :D

B

Brown.

jayxx83 said:
that got the trophy dampers on big peaches? What springs are you running with them.

not any more went back to apex spring on norm damper feel better and dont dent the wallet as much

B

Brown.

not sure bout the red nose me self....might go back to shiny silver or black...hmmmmm

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
personally i'd of done the side badges all red and left the writing silver. and its a nono on the nose from me but the engine looks good, maybe detail the writing?

*EDIT* saying that i think the side badges look alright, thinks its just because from far away they dont stand out much!

B

Brown.

well i wasnt convinced with the red badge its gone back to silver....lol....and well having a trophy would mean i would have to get rid of comforts, plus evey one laughs when they see a whole bunch of red cars in the same place at shows lol....no seriously a was gonna buy one tuther day...... they were ofering 10k for mine!!!! bought it 11k a year earlier

B

Brown.

dammit i might have to do the wheels........glossy black??? if only some would actually give me a proper photoshop insted of just doing em dark silver

;)

peaches.gif

B

Brown.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!!!!!

B

Brown.

what the actual f**k happened there????? i only pressed the button once!!!

big_peaches said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!!!!!

me?

i think we need to get to know eachother first...

B

Brown.

fUbAr said:
me?

i think we need to get to know eachother first...

well ok but only if you insist...... can garf watch when we do though??:clown:

1.6 16v
I like it matey! Looks Cool. Have you done the rear one two??

Ive done my rear one today white to go with the front white one!