ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Plastics RVF

rvf400_3.jpg

Hi all

Anyone know of anyhting new to remove some of the red fading on the fairing of my RVF, nothing too harsh looking for something that will deepen the gloss. Its not massivley faded just starting............ta :)

cheers srp doesnt touch it and its not really faded more staring to haze/bloom sr does get a heavy red cloth off it thought, but doesnt seem to replace the shine...

106 GTi
cheers srp doesnt touch it and its not really faded more staring to haze/bloom sr does get a heavy red cloth off it thought, but doesnt seem to replace the shine...

The Klasse has more of a chemical cut so does strip through oxidised paint quicker. You could try a more abbrassive polish, working by hand Meguiars Scratch X my bring it up better. May take a few applications.

172 gone :( 197 now :)
What about a paint cleaner?
Used meguiars step 1 on my mothers R reg car the other day which was originally purple but was so faded it was practically white couldn't believe the colour it came out after!

106 GTi
Klasse AIO cuts through oxidisation like the above easier than anything else have a have tried.