ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Redhill spots

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Saw three this morning (Monday). Silver ph1 172 on the A23 Northbound. Was lowered.
Blue 172 FF southbound on the A23.
Then a silver 182 parked in whatisjustis' usual spot by the Texaco. New car?

RS 172
Saw a few there today myself. Black 182 on the Ewell bypass just after 4pm, headed towards Epsom from Surbiton, just going past the cameras. Then a silver 182 backed right up to a flamer near that Texaco garage in Merstham.

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Then a silver 182 backed right up to a flamer near that Texaco garage in Merstham.

That's the one I saw. Looked pretty mint.

That's got to be a sketchy place to park up, what with all the buses/heavy lorries and that traffic island. I wouldn't chance it...

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Hmm yes, he does get it in the neck sometimes for abandoning it there :rasp:

Did the BG have turinis caeteez?

RS 172
I'm not sure didnt get a good look. Wanted to catch up but the lights wernt in my favor! Thought it might have been Jack but couldnt be sure.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
May have been cause he's back in Kingston, but not sure where he'd be poodling off to!

How often do you go through Redhill?

RS 172
Ah right cool stuff. Fairly often, got some mates around there. Sometimes I end up there after a spin on the country lanes too.

A Flamin' Red one
You all beat me to it!

Pictures from my BlackBerry. I left him a 'cliosport.net' note tucked under his windscreen wiper :D

IMG00041-20081215-1053.gif

IMG00043-20081215-1400.gif

182 with Cup Pack wheels, no spoiler or splitter though.

RS 172
As far as I know its a she! Think its been behind me (if its the same one) when driving through Merstham before, driven by one of those lady folk. Shocked and appauled I was!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
:eek:

It's not all that uncommon, i'm quite worthy of a 182 haha.

There's another silver one about i think, sport badge is under the clio bit though..hmm.

RS 172
Im only kidding :D. Have yet to see the RB. Best colour IMO, I love spotting them, everyone stares at RB's!

I've seen the awful RB respray on the MK1 Clio down the road with the 2 huge white stripes running down it, but that doesnt cut it for me :D (nor should it cut it for anyone with working eyes).

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Yeah, that one's a head turner for the wrong reasons!
Do love the looks the RB gets :eek:
When I've dropped my brother at college, they've gone up to him after seeing it and said "your sister's car's well nice, is it a 1.4?" Err....no.

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
There's also a woman who drives an RB with stripes up the A23 every morning. Usually turns off towards Woodhatch.

That pic above looks like a shonky parking death match.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Haven't seen her for a bit, met her coming off the roundabout after work a few times. Gives me evils :dapprove:

LY R27
There's also a woman who drives an RB with stripes up the A23 every morning. Usually turns off towards Woodhatch.

She works at the same place as me! there is also a guy who drives a silver 172 at my workplace too, who would have thought it 3 Renaultsports in one workplace! lol

Last edited:
  A Flamin' Red one
God I'm looking forward to clesning mine this weekend! It's going into the body shop to have some work done :( but when it's back I'll be putting my new Karcher to the test!