ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refurbed RSi Alloys (Nearly Done)

172 Cup
Still in Progress, Taken Fecking Ages! But nearly there at last
Here is a few process Pictures =]

dscf1978bu1.jpg

dscf1977lp7.jpg

dscf2058re4.jpg

172 Cup
took awhile v satisfying when it is done though. well worth the effort just buffering them atm but that takes ages to!
Sand, Prime, Spray, Laqure, Buff, Polish

6/468 17poo
they look pretty damn good, ive done one of mine and came out quite well, getting the original lacqer (spelling?) off is a right b**ch tho, did ya use nitro moors on them???

Ryan

172 Cup
they look pretty damn good, ive done one of mine and came out quite well, getting the original lacqer (spelling?) off is a right b**ch tho, did ya use nitro moors on them???

Ryan

nitro what? i am sorry i dont know what that is. i just used corse sandpaper then got finner and finner untill its like paper. just takes AGES!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
a lot better than i did on my old 15's

i just washed them and sprayed them matt black with rattle cans. lol

1.8 8v RSi
lookin good Rich ;) can't wait to see em on your car...and as happy as i am with the wheels i bought off you, i'm not missing the speed....so i'm lookin for an RSi or a Valver deppending on how kind the insurance will be to me...