ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refurbing mac

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
My Macbook is looking abit battered nower days, Been through alot going to collage and normal throwing about at home. The keys on the keyboard are abit dull and the part that goes around the keyboard and mouse on the bottom half of the laptop has got a few cracks in it. Was just wondering if anyone knows where you can get them refurbished or if anyone has had it done?

Yaris
If you're white MacBook topcase is cracking...Apple should replace it free of charge....it's happening to them all
jc_applekybd_13inmacbook_A.jpg

Revels Mum & Sister
I have reshelled mine from White to Black and now going back to white. Mine is 4 odd years old and gets a hard life hence the new shells. Labour would not be cheap at all if you want the whole thing recased. However if just the keyboard/trackpad would not be very much at all and you can pick them up new for about £30-40 on Ebay