ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

BG182ff,explod Focus
I think Mat only wants to postpone until the 19th so he has time to practise his cut and blow dry technique :p
@MartinR , a pretty boy like Mat would have to be a taker.

On a completely unrelated note, guess who now has a pair of Trendlines that previously resided in a perpetually broken 172Cup :clap:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Any suggestions for the next West Midlands meet...as we could be waiting for Matt to sort something out. This will be for next Monday 19th May.

Sensible suggestions, in reasonably easy to get to locations (somewhere reasonably easy to find/near Mway)

No restrictions as long as it is:-
a) in West Midlands
b) Good
c) decent (free) parking
d) not too expensive

Come on people...get your thinking caps on. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Maccies....no....KFC....no....

Somewhere with food and beer please. (Don't need to drink alcohol...but need it as an option!)

Cliosport 172 cu
Or there is a good pub in Halesowen with a snooker and pool hall right next to it can't think of name of it at this min

Cliosport 172 cu
Black horse pub m5 j3 manor way have food then have some fun as it's just on the nationals what you think don easy to get to nice pun with lovely food

Cliosport 172 cu
Really then need it kinda in the middle just be diff area as when I've been meets before I've traveled nice to have one localish

Halesowen
oldbury

Are all s**t holes lol not one place would ever stop in those areas. Whats the nationals?? Those couple of dual carriage ways near clent?

My idea would be ( not that i ever attend these lol) :rasp: would be meet at black horse jct3 like ste said and head towards stourport over barnett hill etc and on towards sytchampton to a lovely little marstons pub called the mitre oak.

Awesome roads and wayne9989 can vouch for these roads.

And on the way back jct 6 m5 is just round the corner.

Or

The swallows nest in romsley. Local little pub very authentiqe great food and massive variety of beers.

Cliosport 172 cu
Oldbury ain't that bad got some lovely pubs here really and yeah roads up by clent I do know other ones round by me where the old blues n twos don't hang about but I've lived this way for 25years now and belive me it ain't all that bad

BG182ff,explod Focus
We've done far north, far south and the middle. Can't remember if we've done east or west.

Whatever we decide, can it be somewhere that has good driving roads rather than using the motorway or miles and miles of 30mph limit speed camera filled roads through towns/cities, PLEASSSSSSSE ;)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Can i just say... i always want to attend these local meets but now ive changed my working hours(7pm-3am mon-fri),i no longer can.Tis a shame me and the mrs will be at barmouth on mon/tues...as thats the only time ive booked off......:dapprove:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Codsall village?
The crown pub? Car park is plenty big enough for us lot

;)