ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First of the regular West Midlands meets.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It was an alright pub tbh, it's certainly big enough to allow everyone to sit together,
even if the meets get bigger & start to grow in popularity.

If we could have the meets on the second Monday of each month then we'll miss Tuesday & Thursday quiz night,
and we won't have to put up with Terry Wogan doing our heads in with his insane ramblings.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
^^^ I agree. No quiz time would be better. But could not fault rest of it. Can't moan at food either. Wasn't bad for a fiver.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
We can move it to the second Monday of the month. Nickelodeon is good due to car park size and there are other things food wise if people want to do something else...but prices would go up (which I would rather avoid).

In its infancy, we are open to trying whatever people suggest if the majority agree. I will amend the date to the second Monday of the month moving forwards as if I hear Terry Wogan saying that Dave is a "Cheeky fucker" (when he actually said Kookaburra) was quite funny. Pmsl

took a couple of snaps shall edit the dirt out before posting them later.

may stay longer than 15 mins next time lol

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Any pics with mine still there or was it afterwards? Get them up either way. Cheers Martin

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Eat some veggie food! Lol

And what's this about Adam being alive?

did you use flood lights!!???

Flood lights???? your roof provided enough light ;). on a srs note Ad i really like it looks better in the flesh and you also get a star for not being a sheep and going against the mold..:star:

Still think turini's ,yozza,silvervisions,ds2500' and any other sheep mods i have missed would be better! NOT:rasp:

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Well my journey to Bentley bridge was grim. I watched a little girl ride into the road on her bike a mk3 Clio knock her off it. She went flying. She was so lucky she didn't die or something. I did stop too but her family was there and all was being sorted.

Not a good thing to see though :(

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Aha. No she didn't get stowed in anyone's boot. This was a non sport mk3 like toms though ;)

Re: First of the regular West Midlands meets. **pics**

Few pictures from my flying visit last night.

DSCF1376.jpg

DSCF1375.jpg

DSCF1374.jpg

DSCF1373.jpg

DSCF1372.jpg

DSCF1371.jpg

DSCF1370.jpg

DSCF1369.jpg

DSCF1368.jpg

DSCF1367.jpg

DSCF1366.jpg

DSCF1365.jpg

DSCF1364.jpg

Matt i think your car is a bit camera shy lol
DSCF1363.jpg

DSCF1362.jpg

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Mine looks way too high here :(

Good pictures though.
Last one is best ;)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
When is the next one? Are we sticking to the Tuesday's or a different day due to quiz?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ah ok I didn't see. Cheers Dave. See you at the rolling road day

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm sure it won't be. Have faith. I've no idea what mine will be like so I could be in for a shock.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Cheers Dave...its gonna be the 2nd MONDAY of each month due to Terry bloody Wogan doing that quiz!!

Next main meet will be the Rolling Road day and then we meet 2 days later in the pub...bad timing, but at least we can get these done.