ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rejuvenating Black Trim

Renault Sport 172CUP
Stripped my black trim for spraying tomorrow (splitter, foggy shells and rear bumper strip) guessing some of you have already done this... Im steering towards black, either satin or high gloss, anyone done either or? what did it look like? Curious to know what it would look like colour coded aswell?

Probably going to get abuse for this, but to the hell with it... What's my colour called?

clio.jpg

Cheers in advance

MG ZR 1.8
I believe that's mondial blue.

I wouldn't colour code the splitter, keep it black, I've always found it hard to get a high gloss finish out of a rattle can, so satins probably easier. :)

Renault Sport 172CUP
I believe that's mondial blue.

I wouldn't colour code the splitter, keep it black, I've always found it hard to get a high gloss finish out of a rattle can, so satins probably easier. :)

Thankyou :) will be done under no pressure, so ill steer clear from high gloss then.