ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Relocation Pipe

ST

Av gotta k-tec relocation pipe with a pipercross filter on it. Anyone got the same with an aditional cold air feed?

Thanks for any info.

got same kit and pipe did have feed but took it off as in heavy rein conditions my filter was getting soaked and said bye to that it did have lodsa u bends and cuts to let watter out but still got soaked i had it at bottom of ma bumper in the grill bit infront of plastik gards mabey y it took so much water n e way it still seems good as it gets cold air between the headlight and grill and is away from engine and radiator

em i used 100mm pipe from site lol ie used for an extractor fan but u can buy it from halfords per meter its like 200m when u get it but u pull it out and i really goes a meter ma bro got it cani mind how much thu does the pipe make it n e louder cause i cant tell since when i got the pipe ic always had a really loud back box on