ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remap a Group N or OE Ecu

Hi guys,

I am selling my OEM 172 ECU, as I have a Group N installed.

Am I better off keeping it? Can you remap a Group N Ecu?

Cheers.
 
I'd keep it if i were you mate just incase something went wrong with the GRP N and it had to be sent back.
 
The ecu's are pretty much identicle mate. If you really had to you could put a GroupN back to standard or map it further. Let me know how much you want for your ECU.

Cheers

Paul
 
Back
Top