ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remap on my 182 or Rs tuner ?

CLIO 182 CUP
Hi all I had my 182 on the rollers yesterday.

The chap at Alan Jeffrey's said not to expect any more than 160 bhp out of a 182 and 150 out of a 172. So I have a standard air box with 3'' cold air feed with k&n element filter. Decat and full cobra system.
The car has done 66k

It made 174.6 bhp should I be happy with this. It's a quick 1 against others I've raced. I would like to get it mapped or Rs tuner could I have some advise on mods I could do please

many thanks Adam

Alan Jefferies is a Jap man, I wouldn't go to him for advice on clio's tbh. My 182 with an exhaust and itg made 177,9 ages ago on his rollers

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
That's nonsense from what I have seen the 172 cups have made the most power. My 172 at 130k made 172bhp at Surrey Rolling road.

if you just have basic mods than I would go for a RS tuner remap, it transformed my car TBH.

CLIO 182 CUP
Ok cool. So wich Rs tuner shall I get there is a pro version 2. Or take it to k tech what sort of gains will I get from either please

many thanks Adam

CLIO 182 CUP
Did you buy it second hand mate. What map do you run. You can buy them for 199 on fastrack website. Can you tell me what it does pls

many thanks Adam

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Did you buy it second hand mate. What map do you run. You can buy them for 199 on fastrack website. Can you tell me what it does pls

many thanks Adam

I did mate yes but already unlocked and with the maps. I have the 98ron performance map. It maps your car ;) One end goes into your ECU, then through the RS tuner and the other end into your laptop.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I've got an rs tuner. Mine's got built in afr monitoring etc too as it was jms's one when they were helping develop the maps. Bring it round mine and I will data log it for you and tell you if the map will benefit from a change or not.

Last edited:
  CLIO 182 CUP
Cool how much do you want mate and when are you free. What can you do to mine then mate Could I have your number bud. Text me 07791976164

thanks mate

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'm away during the week at the moment doing dev work for toyota so will need to be a weekend.
Dont want anything to look it over for you, was offering to do you a favour not touting for business, I can then lend you the rs tuner if one of those maps are suitable. So you just need to pay the licence fee.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Sunday afternoon, I will be at my parents place in taunton doing some work on my mk1 that is squatting in there garage as my workshop is full currently. I'll text you my number.