ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remap or superchip?

Monaco 172 sport
Are they really worth doing when cost and power gain is considered?
If so what is the difference if any? I have a filter and stainless exhaust fitted would it be worth it.
If so anywhere in the Midlands that does it?

Last edited:
  BMW M4; S1000 RR
Remap or superchip?

Same thing.

Are they really worth doing when cost and power gain is considered?

That's up to you really, it will make a difference, that's a proven fact, if you test it and don't think it's worth it, you can have it put back to standard in minutes and don't pay a penny. Nothing to lose really (apart from an hour or two).

How near Warrington are you? SpeedReligion do superchips remaps at a discounted rate (even more so if you become a member).

Monaco 172 sport
Im from Wolverhampton but moving to Nantwich on October. Gain wise is it about 7BHP ? Cost i guess is about £300 ?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Theres a place in Broseley that has its own rollers, they charge £45 per hour labour for whatever you require and can do a before and after dyno run if needsbe. I've not got the address...but I've got the guys number...if you want it, PM me.