ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remnants of autumn in Bristol

Well as I've got the week off and now the torrential rain and winds have relented I thought I pop out and try and get a few good photos of what remains of autumn.

Still finding my way with the camera and lens, I think I am becoming more critical of my photos and composing better....anyway here are a selection...

3021640667_0919bf822b_o.jpg

3021640475_fb0abcf869_o.jpg

3022470110_b25829cc8f_o.jpg

3021639823_9eb644f0c7_o.jpg

3022470280_28ee8dff2a_o.jpg

3021652435_84f07f9c10_o.jpg

(Taken with EOS 40D and Sigma 10-20 / 17-70)

All thoughts / comments appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

Ian

Focus TDCi
Saw these on Flickr.. I really like all the autumn shots that people are taking at the moment, including yours. I agree about the composition too, I like how they're set up, good job with them. :)

Cheers for the feedback.

Feeling I am now starting to get my head around the camera and also the post processing you need to do with the RAW files.

It was good having as much time as I wanted to play around with different compositions, recently when we've popped out for walks my better half keeps on saying..... "I thought we came out for a walk...."

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
It was good having as much time as I wanted to play around with different compositions, recently when we've popped out for walks my better half keeps on saying..... "I thought we came out for a walk...."

Know that feeling very well.

Great set of shots, I really must try and get out this weekend, weather permitting of course!