ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

remooving rear wiper

1.2 16v
right, its well complicated, ive taken the real boot lining off and am faced with some sort of tripod motor.

i have taken the 2 visible bolts out but it aint mooving, im tempted to hacksam the little bugger:)

anyone else done this? please help, cheers

Clio 1.4 '95 RT
I've got a mk1 but I still hacksawed mine off from the outside. Impact should work though. Use some penetrating oil then wack the f**cker, make sure you don't dent the tailgate though. OR
Buy a haynes manual.
Ali

1.2 16v
yep, mk2 ph2 dynamique, wanted to know how to get the wiper mechanism off and the wiper out so i can colour the surround, any help welcome, thanks

Mk2 Clio dci
i have. so you've taken the wiper arm off? and your left with the stubby bit. Theres about 3 10mm bolts, but i cant remember what else. I'll check at work tomorrow for you.

1.2 16v
ok mate, no i havnt taken the wiper arm off, i have taken the outside bolt off and 2 bolts off of the inside and now im stuck so could you just give me a step by step fella? cheers

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
pm s garbett on here, i knwo he did his and had some trouble with it but managed to get it off...

BMW E92/Audi S3
really just saw it off? im thinking of doing it because i cant get the b*****d screws off!!!

M

mini-valver

If you saw it off you'll need a new motor. You'll need a 3 arm puller to get the arm off, DON'T HIT IT! You'll break the glass.