ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remote Central Locking Sensor- What does it look like?

Clio 1.2 dynamique 16V
Good people,

I am currently having issues with my remote central locking on my 2004 1.2 Dynamique, so I am currently trouble shooting.

The remote locking was working fine up until last night, now it has decided not too. I have new batteries for the key fobs on order, however the red lights on each key still lights up. So I will try the batteries when they arrive. Both keys I have don't work. Locking to car from the inside using the central locking button works, then I have to lock it via the passenger door which is getting a bit tedious! :-(

My sunroof did leak at few weeks ago, only a tiny bit. I have opened up the overhead light fitting to try and find the sensor, but to be honest I don't really know what I am looking for or what it looks like. I have read on here that the sensor may be corroded and can be cleaned and that might sort the problem.

If anyone knows what the remote locking sensor looks like and where it can be found in that compartment then you advice would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone else has any ideas on the issues I am having then that would be great too!

Thanks in advance,

-Rob