ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removed my clio badge

GTD, Lupo
Some people wanted to see what it looked like with just the Clio removed and i like it :D

heres a piccy

DSC_0668-1.jpg

Paulhttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/stitchzzz/?action=view&current=DSC_0668-1.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
elf stickers are the holy grail of originality! Keep it on!

GTD, Lupo
Are you going to get a spoiler? I think im turning...

Going to get one of the k-tec ones. Just need to get round to ordering one. Not in any rush really as winter is on its way and so is the road salt :dapprove: . Think i will leave it till summer rolls up but will get the k-tec one.

Spent the last two days cleaning it and managed to clay it for the first time. Owned it a little over 6 months now and its still fresh :D

Paul

Going to get one of the k-tec ones. Just need to get round to ordering one. Not in any rush really as winter is on its way and so is the road salt :dapprove: . Think i will leave it till summer rolls up but will get the k-tec one.

Spent the last two days cleaning it and managed to clay it for the first time. Owned it a little over 6 months now and its still fresh :D

Paul

As in the little spoiler?

Never even realised they put the CLIO on the 200 cups, they didn't bother with the 197s iirc.

Keep the ELF sticker though.

GTD, Lupo
It's our spot in Gunwharf carpark :D

Looking good as always :approve:

Cheers guys and gals. Best place to park as no one else will park next to you :D Going to keep the elf sticker as its seems to mean a lot to people :D

Thanks for all the comments.

Paul

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Saw a 200 cup in the Renault stealers to day, just like yours.

I had to change my boxers, its soo nice in the flesh!!

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Looks good paul, get your derrier to the next meet!

Shame the CS sticker is pi55ed as a fart though......;)

GTD, Lupo
Looks good paul, get your derrier to the next meet!

Shame the CS sticker is pi55ed as a fart though......;)

Heheh no one has noticed the number plate yet ;) shhssssssssss!!

i struggled with the CS and was hopeing on getting a new one as the one i had was faulty and almost imposible to get on. Its missing all the web address aswell :D

Not to sure about the next meet dates but will try be there as im currently down in Waterlooville house sitting for a mate so im nice and close :D

Paul

Black R27, 205gti
Looks good. And there appears to be more pillars than car parking spaces in there, lol.