ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing Engine loom

fixedgear

ClioSport Club Member
Right.... I got the engine and everything else out from my 172, I'm left with a bundle of wires now! I assumed it would have connectors to the bulkhead so that it could be seperated? It appears not, I'm selling the whole lot on ebay and have tomorrow to get it out. Can any of you boys tell me what I need to do? Remove the loom behind the dash too?

Thanks in advance, Tom

There should be a square connector which joins the front engine bay and the interier looms togther its on the passenger side by the air vent on the firwall.

Top stuff mate! That will pass thru the bulkhead?
Nope,

Theres a big block connection the front engine loom connections there to the engine etc.

The interier loom connects to the engine there the connector block them is just pulled apart the internla dash one clips to the firwall of the engine to hold it in place.